Skip main navigation

Patty McMillen

Selzer Realty & Associates powered by RE/MAX GOLDLead of Patty McMillen
Contact the team
Team

Recent Sales

Sales numbers represent all team members
Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $389,000
    3 bd1 ba1,040 sqft Ukiah, CA
    3 bd1 ba1,040 sqft
    Ukiah, CA
    Sold 3 days ago
    Seller
    1803 S Dora Street, Ukiah, CA, 95482
  • $498,000
    3 bd2 ba1,887 sqft Ukiah, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,887 sqft
    Ukiah, CA
    Sold 9 days ago
    BuyerSeller
    1921 Ridge Road, Ukiah, CA, 95482
  • $475,000
    3 bd2 ba1,254 sqft Ukiah, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,254 sqft
    Ukiah, CA
    Sold 16 days ago
    Buyer
    806 W Mill Street, Ukiah, CA, 95482
  • $879,000
    4 bd3 ba2,780 sqft Ukiah, CA
    4 bd3 ba2,780 sqft
    Ukiah, CA
    Sold 22 days ago
    Seller
    916 Fairway Avenue, Ukiah, CA, 95482
  • $337,000
    2 bd1 ba1,716 sqft Willits, CA
    2 bd1 ba1,716 sqft
    Willits, CA
    Sold 24 days ago
    Seller
    28060 Poppy Drive, Willits, CA, 95490
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
41
Sales last 12 months
468
Total sales
$42K-$1.2M
Price range
$513K
Average price

Get to know Patty McMillen

Real Estate Agent

'Your Mendocino CountyAgent'
Integrity + Experience makes all the Difference

Hi, I’m Patty McMillen, and for 33 years, I’ve helped the people of Ukiah find their place in the world. When I started, a license was just a piece of paper—you had to prove your knowledge to earn a neighbor’s trust. Three decades later, I’m still here, still practicing, and still deeply invested in this community.

Beyond the Closing Table:
I’ve raised my family here and s...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocation
35 Years of experience

Team sales and listings (472)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (5)

TEAM

Patty McMillen

Selzer Realty & Associates powered by RE/MAX GOLDLead of Patty McMillen
41sales last 12 months
468total sales
$42K-$1.2Mprice range
$513Kaverage price
35years of experience